Chapter 10.08 ENFORCEMENT AND OBEDIENCE TO TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 10.08.010 Authority of Police and Fire Department officials.
- 10.08.020 Obedience to police or authorized officers.
- 10.08.030 Required obedience to traffic ordinance.
- 10.08.040 Traffic regulations apply to persons riding bicycles or animals.
- 10.08.050 Police or authorized officers.
- 10.08.060 Public employees to obey traffic regulations.
- 10.08.070 Exemption of certain vehicles.
- 10.08.080 Report of damage to certain property.
- 10.08.090 When vehicles may be removed from streets.