Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

In order to prevent or lessen unnecessary hardship or practical difficulties in exceptional cases, aggrieved persons may file a written application for a variance with the Building Department for subsequent action by the City Council. The City Council may grant such variance only when unusual hardship will result from the strict application of this chapter.