Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any owner or other interested person having any objection or feeling aggrieved at any proceedings taken by the City Council in ordering abatement of any nuisance must bring an action in a court of competent jurisdiction within 30 days after the date of posting on said premises a notice of the passage of the resolution, declaring the nuisance to exist, to contest the validity of any proceedings leading up to and including the adoption of the resolution, otherwise all objections will be deemed to have been waived.