A. Minor amendments to an approved or conditionally approved tentative map, including the conditions of approval, may be approved by the Planning Director and City Engineer, provided they find that:
1. No lots, units or building sites are added.
2. The changes are consistent with the intent and spirit of the original approval.
3. There are no resulting violations of the code or State law.
4. There will be no new significant adverse environmental effects.
5. Each of the property owners has agreed to the amendments.
B. Approved amendments shall be indicated on the approved or conditionally approved tentative map and certified by the Planning Director and City Engineer.
C. Amendments which in the opinion of the Planning Director and City Engineer are not minor or where the Planning Director and City Engineer do not concur as to the significance of the amendments shall be processed in the same manner as the original tentative map.
D. Any approved amendment shall not alter the expiration date of the tentative map.