“Incidental food service” means a retail use for the on-site consumption of food and/or beverages where less than 250 square feet (interior and exterior) is utilized for on-site consumption of any food or beverage, including seating, counter space, or other eating arrangement.
“Industrial, general” includes the following uses, and similar uses as may be determined by the Planning Commission:
1. Food processing.
2. Meat products processing and packaging, not including the slaughtering of animals or the rendering of fats or oils.
“Industrial, heavy” includes the following uses, and similar uses as may be determined by the Planning Commission:
1. Manufacturing, compounding, processing, assembly, packaging, treatment, or fabrication of articles of merchandise from bones, garbage, offal, or dead animals.
2. Fat rendering.
3. Stocking or slaughtering of animals.
5. Manufacturing or storage of acid, cement, fertilizer, gas, flammable fluids, glue, gypsum, lime or plaster of Paris. Asphalt or concrete batch plants, gravel processing plants, and related storage facilities.
“Industrial, light” includes the following uses, and similar uses as may be determined by the Planning Commission:
1. Manufacture, assembly or packaging of products from previously prepared materials such as cloth, fiberglass, plastic, paper, leather, precious or semiprecious metals or stones.
2. Commercial, large-scale photographic developing and processing.
3. Research, development, and testing laboratories and facilities.
4. Manufacturing, assembly or packaging of products such as cameras and photographic equipment, but excluding film, professional or scientific instruments, medical or dental instruments and appliances, handicrafts, art objects and jewelry.
“Inhabited area” means any residence, any other structure regularly occupied by people, or any outdoor area used by people on a regular basis. (Ord. 1111, 2018)