Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Either party may propose an amendment to or cancellation in whole or in part of the development agreement previously entered into. If proposed by the applicant, the procedure for proposing and adoption of an amendment to or cancellation, in whole or in part of the development agreement, shall be the same as the procedure for entering into an agreement. Where the City Council initiates the proposed amendment to or cancellation of the development agreement, it shall first give at least 30 calendar days’ notice to the applicant of its intention to initiate such proceedings in advance of giving notice of the public hearing. (Ord. 1111, 2018)