Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

If the applicant fails to cure the default, the City Council may amend or terminate the agreement. The City Council shall give notice to the applicant of its intention to do so. The notice shall contain:

A. The time and place of the hearing.

B. A statement as to whether or not the City Council proposes to terminate or modify the development agreement.

C. Other information which the City Council considers necessary to inform the property owner of the nature of the proceeding. (Ord. 1111, 2018)