A. A licensee shall be required to maintain on the premises of an alcoholic beverage sales establishment:
1. A list of the names of the licensee and all employees who sell and/or serve alcohol;
2. A list of the names of the licensee and all employees who have completed the RBS training program as set forth in this chapter;
3. Dates of successful completion of RBS training by the licensee and all employees;
4. Dates when the licensee and each employee must renew his/her certificate showing successful completion of an RBS program; and
5. Certificates of completion of the most recent RBS program attended by the licensee and employees.
B. All of the items described in subsection A of this section shall be provided for inspection and copying upon the request of any police or other law enforcement officer. (Ord. 1104 § 6, 2017)