Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. Within 10 calendar days after the City enters into the development agreement, the City Clerk shall have the agreement recorded with the County Recorder.

B. If the parties to the agreement or their successors in interest amend or cancel the agreement, or if the City terminates or modifies the agreement for failure of the applicant to comply in good faith with the terms or conditions of the agreement, the Planning Director shall have notice of such action recorded with County Recorder. (Ord. 1111, 2018)