Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A General Plan or zoning amendment may be initiated by:

A. The verified petition of one or more owners of property affected by the proposed amendment, which petition shall be filed with the Planning Commission and shall be accompanied by a fee established by resolution of the City Council; or by

B. Resolution of intention of the City Council; or by

C. Resolution of intention of the Planning Commission. (Ord. 1111, 2018)